Due to the nature of our work -there are a set of unique challenges that means, for each show, we enter into partnerships with many varied organisations.
It’s through these partnerships that we find space to rehearse and crucially perform in! Costumes and workshops are designed and made, volunteers ensure that the audience travel with us in a safe and enjoyable environment and so much more. Because of many people’s enthusiasm and support, in all conditions, it means that we can deliver the best show possible. Burn the Curtain are eternally grateful for all that have helped us over the years.
The Adventures of Uncle Lubin (2011):
- Arts Council England
- Ronald Duncan Literary Foundation
- Exeter Arts Council
Performance, development and workshop space
- West House Trust and West House Trust Education
- Harrow Council Parks Department
- National Trust Greenways
- Exeter City Council Events
- Beaford Arts Centre
Schools – they had various roles including helping design the pre-show workshop and making costumes, mini pre-show performance at Greenway, decorating of Bag Bird, Dragon Fish and so much more.
- St Helen’s School, Drama Department
- Paignton Community and Sports College, Creative and Expressive Arts Faculty
- Tiverton High School
- Exmouth Community College
- Clyst Vale Community College
- Cullompton Communty College
- Hannahs at Seale Hayne
- Petroc LDD